How To Set Timer On Instant Pot?
When you stay up all night binge-watching Netflix shows, you’d most likely wake up late the next day. This is why the invention of instant pot has been so useful to every household to make the process of having your daily dose of breakfast faster. So how to set timer on instant pot? Read until the end of this article to learn how to set instant pot timer.
Take Extra Caution
You can never go wrong with using anything that produces instant results. If you are too lazy to wait and you want everything to come your way fast, then things like an instant pot could be your best buddy. When you know how to set timer on instant pot, it is a bonus, so you won’t have to constantly check what you are cooking.
However, to make sure that it will last you longer and you won’t be hurting yourself in the process, read the safety measures below that you should always keep in mind.
- Do not put too much food in one cooking session.
- Make sure that you put your instant pot in a location that’s away from a gas tank or any wet surfaces.
- Do not use it in a way that would push your instant pot beyond what it can do.
- Do not ever use it as a cooking tool to deep fry any type of food.
- To avoid burning your kitchen and your entire house, ensure that the cable is hung well, and it won’t touch any hot surfaces.
- Also, you have to check regularly if your cable is free from any damages or not. Never use it when it has damage, or the cord has some peeling on its skin.
In the next part of this article, you will learn the process of cooking on an instant pot and how to set timer on an instant pot to make your cooking experience easier and more convenient.
Instant Pot Quick Guide
It’s now time to level up your cooking game with the use of an instant pot. By learning how to set timer on instant pot, you are sure to cook a meal that is neither undercooked nor overcooked.
- You do have to decide first what type of food you want to cook.
- Then, plug the pot to the power source.
- Add the dish inside the pot.
- How to set timer on instant pot? Click on the manual button in the pot body. You will then see numbers displayed on the monitor of the instant pot. To set the timer, you can push the plus and minus buttons to adjust.
- Then you can push the timer button.
- That’s it! You can now watch your favorite show while waiting for the instant pot alarm.
Now that you know how to set timer on instant pot, you no longer have to worry about having an overcooked or undercooked dish because an instant pot can instantly save your day!