How To Clean Power Air Fryer Oven
Creating meals with an air fryer oven is easy. What more, it keeps calories and fats at bay. Your air fryer oven had made it possible for you to cook your favorite fried dishes with little or no oil. Now, you can feast on fried chicken guilt-free!
However, time seems to pass by quickly when you’re having fun in the kitchen. You might have just noticed that your air fryer oven needs some cleaning.
Stumped about how to tidy it up? We are here to share the steps on how to clean power air fryer oven. If you are ready, then let’s start.
Sometimes we think we don't have enough cooking equipment in the kitchen, but there are many ways to make use of what's around us. Before you rush to buy a slow cooker, let's use your oven.
Air frying is healthier than deep-frying. While you eat healthy, make sure that you keep yourself safe when taking care of your dependable kitchen equipment.
Before we discuss the general steps on how to clean air fryer ovens, please take note of these tips.
- Always unplug your air fryer oven before cleaning.
- Make sure it had cooled off before you clean it.
- Always consult the instruction manual first. Instructions specific to the brand are listed on the manual. Carefully follow these instructions.
- Do not use cleaning solutions with harsh chemicals. You do not need heavy-duty cleaners.
- Use the right cleaning tools. Use sponges, microfiber cloth, and soft brushes. Do not use steel or hard brushes that may scratch and damage your appliance.
- For tight or small spaces in your oven that needs cleaning, you may use straw cleaners or foam brushes.
How To Clean The Exterior Of Your Air Fryer Oven
Clean the exterior of your air fryer oven after a couple of cooking sessions.
- Unplug your appliance. Make sure that it had cooled off if you just used it.
- Take a damp microfiber cloth and wipe the air fryer ven in circular motions.
- If there is guck stuck on the surface, dampen your microfiber cloth with soapy water. Then, gently scrub the stains away.
- Use a commercial stainless steel polish spray if you want your air fryer oven shine like brand new. Spray a small amount on the surface and wipe it down with a microfiber cloth or a paper towel.
Cleaning the Interior
Here is the general procedure on power airfryer XL cleaning.
- In a small bowl, mix ¼ cup of baking soda and two tablespoons of hot water. It should result in a thick paste, which will serve as your cleaning solution.
- Spread the mixture on the walls and floor of your air fryer oven using a paintbrush, occasionally stirring the mixture to maintain consistency.
- Note: do not apply it to the heating elements, plastic parts, and other spots that you cannot reach.
- Cover the ceiling of your oven with the same baking soda paste using a craft foam brush for easier application.
- Let it sit for 12 to 24 hours.
- After, and take an old sponge and dampen it with warm water. Scrub off the paste from your oven’s interior. You may wear gloves to protect your hands.
- Use an old toothbrush or straw brush to scrub off the paste in tight spots.
- Dip your sponge in warm water if you feel that it had dried off while you’re working.
- Clean off the loosened paste residues as you work along.
- Once you’ve scrubbed and cleaned off the baking soda paste, use a damp paper towel or microfiber cloth for the final touch.
After this procedure, you can use your air fryer oven again as usual. For specific power air fryer XL cleaning instructions, consult your instruction manual.
How to clean power air fryer oven to make it like brand new will require time. But it will surely be worth it!