How Long To Cook Chicken In A Deep Fryer?
Everyone loves a juicy and golden fried chicken! A deep fryer lying in your kitchen is surely a great advantage. Knowing how long it takes to cook chicken in deep fryer to unleash the extra flavors and spices makes your chicken more satisfying for a craving stomach. But, how long does it take to cook chicken in deep fryer? This article gives you the idea how long would you fry chicken in a deep fryer.
Advantages of Using a Deep Fryer
Before you learn how long to cook chicken in a deep fryer, learn first the advantages of using a deep fryer.
- Cooking with deep fryer saves you more time and effort than you can with other traditional procedures of frying. This is because the heat transfers in a faster period using a hot liquid (oil) than heated air (oven) which could cost you extra time cooking your food.
- It keeps the chicken tender and juicy because the oil gives more moisture to the insides of the chicken. Even if the skin gets slightly burnt, you will be assured that the inside is well cooked.
- The time on how long to fry chicken in deep fryer is lesser than cooking it in an oven toaster.
- The best thing about frying your chicken is the oil helps open the gate to taste the real rich flavor of your fried chicken.
How to Fry Chicken
In this part of the article, you will learn the easiest recipe on how to produce a well-cooked chicken in your home. And also, you’ll find the answer on how long to cook chicken in deep fryer.
Here are the ingredients for this recipe:
- Vegetable Oil
- Butter Milk
- Wash and prepare your chicken.
- Coat the chicken with a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper. Make sure that every part is evenly coated.
- Dip the coated chicken in a bowl of buttermilk.
- Plug the fryer to a power source and turn it on. Preheat the fryer until the oil is hot enough.
- It’s time for the fun part. Take your chicken and dip each one to the sizzling oil and let it rest there until the color of the skin gets golden brown.
- How long to cook chicken in deep fryer? The maximum time of frying a chicken is about 15 minutes. This depends on what part of the chicken you are frying.
- Once the color of the skin turns golden brown, you can now take the chicken off from the fryer and place it on a paper towel to dry up the oils.
That’s how long to cook chicken in deep fryer. Since you have grasped an idea on how to fry your favorite fried chicken, then you can now begin to gather your ingredients. Get ready to serve delicious and juicy chicken within the comfort of your home.