How To Soften Butter In Microwave
Butter is essential in our everyday cooking and for breakfast. When it comes to cakes, desserts, savory meals, butter just completes the taste of them all. That is why it is hard to imagine the taste of the food without it. It can be incorporated in food in so many ways, but one of the common ways is by melting it. That is why in this article, we will teach you how to soften butter in a microwave.
What Makes Butter So Important
The butter we love is so addictive. When it is mixed in food, the food tastes better. Maybe because it has a rich taste, and its texture is so fine that it coats our tongue and mouth. When it melts, it has the ability to cover the intensity of the flavor like sourness and spiciness of the food. It adds a savory taste to the food that is so irresistible. It also gives moisture and leavening to the food. Although it is not that healthy, we can consume it in moderation. But how to soften butter in microwave? Learn how below.
Softening the Butter
Learning how to soften butter in microwave is easy. You can make sauce, cookies, cake, and other meals in no time. All you need to do is follow the simple steps below.
What you need:
- 2 pcs. of microwave-safe bowl
- Measuring cup
What to do:
- Slice the butter into small cubes.
- Measure two cups of water.
- Put the measured amount of water in a clean bowl.
- Put the microwave-safe bowl inside the microwave.
- Heat it for two minutes.
- Put the cubed butter in a separate microwave-safe bowl.
- Open the microwave.
- Get a potholder and remove the hot bowl of water.
- Put in the bowl of butter inside but do not turn on the microwave.
- If you think the boiled water in the bowl is useless, it’s not. The remaining heat from the oven and boiled water will prevent the butter from drying and keep it moist. This procedure will preserve the quality of the butter as it melts.
- After 10 minutes open the microwave.
- Your melted butter is ready to use!
Creamy and Savory Taste from a Melted Butter
We grew up eating butter during breakfast. We usually pair it with hot bread and coffee. Aside from that, we often use it when we make delicious cakes, when we bake cookies, brownies, pastries, and more. When we cook, the aroma of the melting butter is just so addicting that we just can’t get enough of it. So eating your food without it is unimaginable. Hard right? Well, that’s because it is like salt to us. We can eat without it, but the pleasure isn’t there. It has been part of our daily diet and we use it in different ways. And now that you learned the proper way on how to soften butter in a microwave, you can make your signature dishes and treats!