How To Open An Instant Pot
Potatoes are one of the healthy carbs. They are rich in fiber and other vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins C and B6. Aside from its healthy benefit, potatoes are our usual go-to when we think of something easy to make for lunch, dinner, or even snacks. Let's learn how to bake a potato in the microwave.
The Purpose of an Instant Pot
In this fast-paced era, cooking food has become part of our daily routine. We can eat raw food, but with some food like meat, we need to cook them to kill the bacteria that may cause illness.
So no matter how fully loaded our schedule is, we make sure we eat cooked food. It may be from a restaurant, home-cooked, fast food, or cooked instantly in an instant pot.
An instant pot is one of the most reliable kitchen equipment. It is programmable and could act as a slow-cooker, rice cooker, warmer, sauté and some so advanced that they can be used in baking cake, sterilizing, air frying, and as a pressure cooker. Instant pots are very useful to us, especially those who are living alone because it is multi-functional. It is the type of cooking material that we need in the kitchen.
But how to open instant pot? You will learn how below.
Operating the Instant Pot
Learning how to open an instant pot is not hard. Actually, once you get it, cooking with it would be easy and fun! Just follow the easy steps correctly and you’re off to making delicious and mouth-watering meals!
How do you open instant pot after cooking? There is this so-called quick release in your instant pot. Some people are afraid to do this because of the fear of the steam. But it’s not something that you can’t handle if you will follow the steps below:
- You cannot open the lid of the instant pot if it’s not done cooking your meal. So the first thing that you can do is to let the steam go out through your instant pot.
- First thing to do is find the steam valve, and get a potholder or baking cloth.
- Instant pots differ in the steam valve, some can be turned left or right and some have to be lifted to release the pressure.
- Turn the steam valve and see how the pressure goes out.
- If in case it works by lifting, get a wooden spoon to lift the valve and wait for the pressure to be released.
- Place a potholder or baking cloth above the valve and let it absorb the pressure. Doing this will help you reduce the heat from going around your house. This heat will give you and the people in the kitchen a sticky feeling.
- Once all the pressure has been released, it’s safe to open.
Quick and Easy Cooking with Instant Pots
Instant pots are one of the best tools to have in the kitchen. Living alone in the city or as a busy mom at home, an instant pot will help you produce delicious meals in no time. And now that you learned how to open instant pot, you can explore more recipes and cook with it.