How To Measure A Microwave?
You might be planning to buy a new microwave for your kitchen and you’re worried if the one you’ll purchase is the perfect size for your kitchen space. Yes, that can really be a daunting process. How do you measure a microwave oven? This article is meant to answer your question on how to measure microwave in the easiest and simplest ways.
It is a must that the microwave you are going to purchase would be a perfect fit for your kitchen space. It would be a waste of money to buy a brand-new microwave that is too big for your kitchen. So how to measure a microwave?
To know how to measure the size of a microwave, you need to prepare any type of measuring tool, but using a tape measure would be the best option.
Here’s the process on how to measure a microwave:
- Measure the height of the microwave. Using your tape measure, place the tip of the tape on one end (vertical) of the microwave and extend it until the last end of the microwave. Carefully measure the size of the microwave from its bottom to its top.
- Measure the width of the microwave. Do the same process, but this time, extend the tape measure from one end (horizontal) of the microwave to the opposite end. This is one of the most crucial steps on how to measure a microwave to get an accurate result.
- Make sure to list down all the measurements on your phone or on a piece of paper for reference.
- In this last step on how to measure a microwave, you have to compare the measurement of the allocated space and the measurement of the microwave that you have seen at the shop. If it fits, then that would be the perfect microwave for your kitchen.
Here are some tips to remember if you are planning to buy a new microwave:
- Consider the size of your kitchen. This is the first thing to do – you must measure the allocated space where you plan to place your microwave.
- The size of your microwave will always matter. Once you have measured the allocated space, it is a must that you check for the measurement of the microwave, as well, to see if it is a perfect match.
- Lastly, you should never go for kitchen appliances with sub-standard quality. Choose a microwave with high-quality features. You don’t want to burn your entire house with a malfunctioning microwave, so be sure to check it before you purchase.
You have just learned some important tips on how to measure a microwave. Now, shopping for it wouldn’t be much of a hassle. Ensure that you know the size of microwave that you need so your money wouldn’t be put to waste.