How To Make Microwave Brownies
When we think of a sweet treat, it’s impossible not to consider a brownie. Since it offers a huge variety of flavors, many regard it as their favorite. It can be chewy, crunchy, nutty, or fruity. When you surf on the internet, there is a sea of recipes that you can try. But the question is, how to make microwave brownies? Learn how in this article.
Steps in Making Brownies
We know how excited you are to learn how to make microwave brownies. And believe us, you will enjoy doing it. But remember, good-tasting brownies are a product of accurate measurement, patience, passion, and dedication. We know you got this is all because if not, you wouldn’t be reading this article. So if you’re ready, follow the instructions below.
What you need:
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of cocoa
- A pinch of salt
- Chocolate morsels
- 1 cup of milk
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla
- Berries of your choice
- Whipped cream or ice cream
- Ceramic mug or Baking tray
- Cookie sheet
- Mixing bowl
What to do:
- To start making this easy microwave chocolate brownie recipe, first, you need to sift the flour and cocoa to make sure that there will be no lumps in your brownies. Sift them in one mixing bowl.
- Pour in the salt and sugar mix them all together.
- Add in the vanilla extract, oil, and milk.
- Mix them all together until you reach a good consistency.
- Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add the chocolate morsels and mix it again.
- Top it with chocolate morsels.
- Put the mixture in the three-ceramic mug.
- If you choose to use a baking tray, you may cut a cookie sheet that is equal to the size of the baking tray spray it with oil. Then pour the mixture and top it with chocolate morsels.
- Put the brownie mixture in the microwave.
- Turn on the microwave. Make sure to bake it for 40 seconds over 1000 watts.
- Take it from the microwave after 40 seconds.
- If you used a baking tray you may cut it into two to make a brownie ala mode. Get a nice plate. Scoop some ice cream and top it on the first layer. You may add berries and design it based on your liking and add whip cream. Then it’s good to serve.
- If you happened to use the mug, it’s okay because you don’t need to transfer it on a plate. All you need to do is top it off with ice cream or whipped cream. Then add your favorite berries, and of course, the chocolate morsel! And there you go, it’s good to serve!
Delicious Brownies Make Quick and Easy in a Microwave
Most of us can’t escape from the spell of brownies. They are delicious and so addicting. That is why they are a must-have in the house all the time. And now that you have learned how to make microwave brownies, you can do it your way in an instant! You can experiment with different recipes and make it your signature treat!