How To Cook Chicken In An Instant Pot
For meat lovers, chicken meat is a piece of heaven when perfectly cooked. Most of us want it deep fried, shredded, stuffed, seasoned, grilled, or boiled. Since there are many ways to prepare it, wouldn’t it be nice if you can choose the one that would give you much hustle? Like in an instant pot. So, in this article, we will teach you how to cook chicken in instant pot.
Why Use Chicken?
Sliding a little from our topic, which is how to cook chicken in an instant pot, we will discuss first why we need to use chicken meat. Well, eating chicken meat is healthier than eating pork meat. It is one of the best sources of protein. It contains nutrients that our body needs like zinc, iodine, vitamins, essential fatty acids, and iron! It is delicious and can be cooked with different ingredients. But its own flavor can stand out. Of all parts of the chicken, your favorite must be the wings and thighs. Actually, the healthiest part is the breast.
Steps in Cooking Chicken
Cooking chicken breast in instant pot is not hard. As long as you follow the procedures correctly and put your mind and heart into it, you can cook a delicious meal you can never forget.
What you need:
- Bay leaves
- Water or broth
- Vegetable of your liking
- Seasoning or sauces
What to do:
Chicken for salad or toppings
- If you’re planning to cook the chicken so you can add it to soups or salad, first put water inside the instant pot.
- Season your chicken.
- Put the rack.
- Let the chicken sit on top.
- Set your pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
- Use the quick release technique by turning the steam valve or lifting it to preserve the juiciness of your chicken.
- Take off the lid once the pressure is released.
- Cut the chicken to your liking.
- Add it to your favorite salad or top it on your soup, rice bowl, burrito, and more.
- It’s good to serve!
Chicken for soup or in sauce
- If you’re planning to cook the chicken for soup or meal, first put the broth inside your instant pot.
- Add the chicken.
- Put the spices.
- Close the lid and set it to cook for 15 minutes.
- Wash the vegetables and cut them.
- Release the pressure so you can open the pressure cooker.
- Add the vegetable.
- Add the sauce and other spices.
- Set it to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Release the pressure.
- Open the lid and serve...
Chicken is an all-time favorite meat and there are many ways to prepare it. One of the best ways to prepare it is by cooking it in an instant pot. And now that you know how to cook chicken in an instant pot, you can make a delicious treat that you and your family will love!