How To Clean Kitchen Stove Top
To have sumptuous meals for ourselves and for our family, we no longer rely in cooking with wood. One of the best kitchen equipment that has been invented, is the kitchen stove. Since the day it was invented, cooking preparation became less time-consuming. But like other kitchen tools and equipment, it also requires cleaning maintenance. So, in this article, we will teach you how to clean kitchen stove top.
Steps in Cleaning Kitchen Stove Top
It may be your first time, but don’t be scared to try. As long as you follow the different methods below on how to clean kitchen stove top diligently, you can make it work!
What you need:
- Dishwashing liquid
- Baking soda
- Cloth or big sponge
- Scrubbing brush
- Warm water
- Spray bottle
Start with the Baking Soda
The first step on how to clean stove top burners includes baking soda and liquid soap! Yes, this powdery material is a good cleaning agent for grease and residues. All you need to do is follow the steps below for a successful cleaning!
- Make a liquid solution by putting warm water in the pail and a few drops of dishwashing liquid.
- Wash the burners with the solution and rub off the dirt with the sponge.
- Inside the bowl, add water and baking soda until you reach a consistency of a paste.
- Cover the burners with the paste you made and wait for 15 to 20 minutes.
- With this method, the hardened residues and stubborn oil will be softened.
- Scrub off the dirt off.
- Rinse it well.
Maintain the Cleanliness with the Help of Vinegar!
How to clean stove top with vinegar? This is one of the easiest methods to do after the cleaning process to maintain the cleanliness of the stovetop.
- After the cleaning process of course, you will use your stove again to cook.
- So, to maintain the cleanliness, you need to get a spray bottle.
- Put ¼ vinegar to your spray bottle and add water.
- Shake it.
- Spray the burners and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- This will help the grease and residues to soften.
- Wipe parts and corners with a clean cloth.
- You can do this at the end of every day to help keep the grease away.
Since the stoves where invented, cooking meals takes a shorter time than usual. That’s because we don’t need to go to the forest to find a fallen tree to chop or collect branches in the woods. If before we need to take time to set the woods on fire, now with just a simple click and turn you can cook anything you want in no time! But just make sure you have an LPG attached! And now that you learned how to clean kitchen stove top, you can be sure the surface is clean and germ-free!