How Long To Cook Tri Tip In Oven At 425 Degrees?
If you want to please your guests and your family with a simple, fast, and delicious meal in any occasion, then cooking tri-tip would be your best choice! In this article, you will learn how long to bake tri tip per pound and how long to cook tri tip in an oven at 425 degrees. Be sure to read on until the end.
You might be asking right now how restaurants make such amazing tri-tip dishes. This beef cut is so premium that you can never think that this can be made perfect in the comfort of your own home.
This is an ideal way to level up the beef meat that’s been in your freezer. So how do you do it? How long does it take to cook tri tip in oven at 425 degrees? Have your question answered by following the recipe below.
Here are the ingredients that you are going to need for this recipe:
- Black pepper
- And your meat
- Rub the basil, thyme, salt, black pepper, and mustard to your beef.
- Get a zip lock bag and put your beef meat inside it and make sure to seal it well before putting it inside the refrigerator. Let it stay inside the refrigerator for about eight hours. For about 3 and a half hours before cooking, pour a couple glasses of red wine inside the bag.
- Prepare your oven by preheating it at about 425 degrees.
- Spray olive oil on the roasting pan of your oven.
- Once it’s ready, you can now place the meat inside the oven.
- How long to cook tri-tip in oven at 425? It’s going to take about 15 minutes to completely roast your tri-tip meal. A slightly pink color in the center of the meat is an indicator that your tri-tip is almost ready to be served.
- Once done, you can now take it out and let it cool down for 5 minutes before plating it and serving the tri-tip to the table.
That’s how long to cook tri tip in an oven at 425 degrees. Who would have thought that preparing and serving a meal with fine and premium taste wouldn’t take much of your time?
This oven-roasted tri-tip recipe is worth a try if you are into beef. It has a savory beef flavor that would surely satisfy your taste buds as you bite every strip of it.
Now that you have an idea on how long to cook tri-tip in oven at 425 degrees, it’s never too late to try the oven-roasted tri-tip recipe. You can try this out anytime, and relish and savor the juiciness from each bite.