How Do You Remove Sticky Oil From A Deep Fryer?
It’s no doubt that deep fryers are heaven sent! All the food that come out from it are perfectly tasteful and can surely satisfy your fried cravings. But, how do you remove sticky oil from a deep fryer? By the end of this article, you will know how to clean dirt and grease from a deep fryer using the easiest way.
Getting Rid of the Grease
You can also never deny the fact that a deep fryer would be one of the last cooking equipment that you would want to clean because of its grease. For some, getting rid of sticky oils feels so gross to the hand.
Well, if you want to maintain the best function of one of your most helpful cooking equipment, then you need to beat your procrastination and start grabbing your cleaning tools.
Easy Guide on How to Clean Deep Fryers at Home
How do you remove sticky oil from a deep fryer using materials that can be found at home?
Prepare your materials:
- Brush with soft bristles/Sponge
- Dish soap
- Baking soda
- Paper Towels
- Warm Water
- Make sure to unplug first your deep fryer from the power source before you begin the cleaning process.
- Also, you do have to ensure that the temperature has lowered down before you touch it to avoid burning your hands.
- Combine vinegar and water. Now, take the basket and other removable parts of the deep fryer that has been exposed to oil and submerge it to the mixture. This process helps the faster breakdown of oil build-up.
- Get the fryer and wash the interior with clean water to remove any debris inside.
- Use a brush and scrub it with dish soap to get rid of stubborn dirt and grease on the interior of your deep fryer.
- How do you remove sticky oil from a deep fryer that a dish soap can’t handle? Simply make a paste using a baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the interior of your deep fryer and let it stay there for about 30 minutes before scrubbing again.
- Now, take the fryer basket and the body of your deep fryer for a thorough washing using clean water.
- Wipe and dry it completely with a paper towel.
- After drying all the parts, you can go ahead and put it back together.
Finding the answer on how you remove sticky oil from a deep fryer would never be a problem anymore. All those simple steps will help you free yourself from the health risks brought about cooking equipment.
Knowing how do you remove sticky oil from a deep fryer is a must to ensure that your health is protected when you are using this kitchen equipment. The cleaning method is so easy to follow, and the results will surely be worth a few minutes of your day.